Author: Hub Cymru Africa
Type of resource: interactive webpage
Hub Cymru Africa have developed an interactive online guide which summarises a variety of digital tools to help you manage your work and your organisation. It covers everything from meeting software to digital data collection tools, focusing on solutions for smaller organisations. The guide contains the following sections:
- Collaborate & Meet
- Deliver training and education
- Log and manage information
- Share photos, videos and large files
- Communicate externally
- Engage with stakeholders
- Learn about issues in digital development
- Get technical support and advice
- Raise money online
- Needs Assessement for Digital Development in Wales’ International Solidarity Sector
This guide was produced alongside a report which was commissioned to conduct a needs assessment of the use of digital tools by the Wales Africa Community.
If you are a member of the Alliance already, and would like to discuss what digital tools you use, please comment on our Alliance Community discussion thread.