1. How to apply for membership
Please read the Join SIDA page of the website to find out how to apply for organisational or individual membership and submit the form.
2. How to log in to view the ‘Member Only’ section of the website
Member-only content is now available through our Member Hub.
3. How to edit your individual profile and amend the details (e.g. job title, organisational affiliation or contact email address)
The process for how to make changes to your member profile will be confirmed soon. In the meantime, please contact us to request any changes.
4. How to edit your organisation’s member profile displayed on the website
The process for how to make changes to your organisation’s member profile will be confirmed soon. In the meantime, please contact us to request any changes.
5. How to subscribe/unsubscribe from the Alliance newsletter
To sign up to the newsletter click on the button at the top right of the homepage or the footer of the website. Input your name and email address and you will receive the monthly newsletter at the beginning of each calendar month. If you don’t see it in your main inbox, check your clutter folder or the junk folder to see if your email filter has moved it.
6. How to set up an account on the Member Hub
To get started on our Member Hub, please visit the landing page and click Request to Join.
7. How to sign up to receive funding updates by email
Our Funding Updates are now published regularly on our Member Hub.
8. How to advertise your services with us, or get involved in exhibition and sponsorship opportunities
Please see the Partner with us page under the Get Involved menu for different opportunities to advertise or promote your services across our network. This includes current promotional opportunities such as the Annual Conference and upcoming publications.
You can also advertise your services on our Services Directory.
9. How to submit a member blog
10. How to submit a resource
To submit a toolkit, presentation or guidance document to the resources section of our website please do the following:
- Ask yourself, if it interesting to other members and the general public?
- Get in touch with the Effectiveness & Learning team via email with the recommended resource if the answer to question a is yes
- Either provide the document to upload or the hyperlink (for where it is housed on an existing website) that you would like to signpost
- Please provide a short blurb for the resource including a title, the publication date, the author, a short summary of the resource and ideally, please include a cover image for the resource or a copy of your organisational logo.
11. How to submit an event
We advertise events on behalf of our members and other events of interest to the Scottish international development sector on the ‘upcoming events’ section of our website. To advertise an event with us, please email email@example.com with the event name, description, date, time, location and if appropriate, the links for more information and to sign up to the event.
12. How to submit a job vacancy
We advertise international development sector vacancies in Scotland and beyond. To submit a job vacancy, please download our vacancy form below, complete it and send it to Membership Services Manager, Francis.
Advertising charges: Members FREE; Non-members £150 per post.
13. How to submit an article to the newsletter
Please get in touch for our blogging guidelines and for details about how to submit a blog. We often publish these in our monthly newsletter. Get in touch if you would be keen to feature in a newsletter to find out copy deadlines for the specific month you want to feature in. Always bear in mind, we publish the newsletter near the beginning of each calendar month.