This online training delivered by Humentum designed for Scottish Government grantees aimed to build the confidence and skills of NGO staff to help you meet a donor’s financial terms & conditions when implementing projects.
Training provider: Chris Oliver, Humentum
What the course covered:
- Understanding financial management terminology
- Recognising good practice in financial management
- Describing the impact of foreign exchange on grant management
- Identifying solutions to commonly encountered financial management challenges
- Managing the relationship with donors and implementing partners with greater confidence
About the trainer:
Humentum training puts the learner at the center, using practical and fun learning activities supported by easy-to-use materials. Humentum shares tools and techniques that can be immediately used in your work.
Please find below resources and the slides from the session below, a recording will be made available shortly.